Stray Cats and Stress
This cat accurately portrays my frustration.
Things I’m stressing about this week:
- · A stray cat is trespassing in my house. I can’t find it. What if it brought fleas, or the mange? What if I wake up one morning and it’s staring at me and then eats my face?
- · I made new friends. I like them. That’s fucking terrifying. Now I’m constantly second-guessing my worth, and why anyone would like me.
- · On a related note, I’m really not even good enough for the friends and loved ones I have. I’m a plethora of issues and damage – why would anyone want to be around me, ever?
- · I owe money to the IRS for taxes, and I’m broke. I’m already struggling, and I don’t know what to do. My life is in shambles.
- · I will never make anyone happy.
- · I will let down my family.
- · The world would be better off without me.
So, yeah, it’s that kind of a week. Actually, it’s that kind of a month. Months. Hell, it’s that kind of a life.
Hm. I’m supposed to try to insert some wit and humor into these posts… I’ve got nothin’. All I can think is “Seriously, how the hell do you get a stray cat out of your house when you can’t even find it?!”